Wow this is a first for me but I’m so exciting as it means there are people out their who are enjoying my blog.
I’ve been tagged by Sam Coppack www.samcoppack.blogspot.com
The rules are…
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
My 7 facts:
1. I have 4 daughters. My eldest is 12 1/2 yrs and my youngest is 6 1/2 years and there is 6 years and 2 days between their birthdays.
2. I have an older brother and 2 younger sisters. My younger sister also has 4 girls.
3. My husband and I will be married 13 years this August.
4. I have done lots of other crafts prior to stamping such as: knitting, crochet, spinning, macrame, cross-stitch, patchwork & quilting, sewing, machine embroidery & smocking.
5. I made 3 of the 4 Christening Gowns for my girls. My mother purchased my eldest’s. They therefore each have their own to carry on down through their family if they so choose way, way, way down the track…
6. When I make a card it has to be just right. If it’s not something I would like to receive then I don’t expect anyone else to either. This always applied to any other craft too.
7. I hate ironing and cleaning bathrooms….. but who doesn’t.
Now onto the part of tagging 7 others
I’m going to tag some blogs/websites that I really enjoy visiting and hope they don’t mind. Sam tagged some I would have also (like Marelle, Alisa and Sarah) so I’ll list others instead. My upline doesn’t have a blog and neither do my downlines or sidelines at present so these are fellow demonstrators and some US demos.
These ladies I know:
Unfortunately I haven’t met these ladies but given the opportunity I’d love to.
Caroline Colgan http://www.carolinesstamppad.blogspot.com/
Michele Force http://micheleforce.blogspot.com/