I have a few cards to share with you today. Initially I started out with the intention of CASEing a card in the 2021-2022 Annual catalogue on page 25, changing out the stamp set & paper and went from there.
The stamp set I decided to use was the In Bloom stamp set, coordinating Pierced Bloom Dies and the Pattern Party designer series paper. The Pattern Party dsp is a hostess item and one side has patterns in pretty colours and the reverse is black & white prints.
So this is the first card using the layout of one of the cards on page 25 of the Annual Catalogue.
I had no idea what colour flowers I was going to use, so I decided to just pull out whatever scraps I had in the colours that coordinated with the designer series paper. The colours I chose were Granny Apple Green (used for the leaves only), Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Pale Papaya. I cut whatever flowers would fit on the scraps which is why I decided to create more than the original card.
I started with a Basic White Thick A5 piece of card, folded in half to form my card base. I cut a 20mm x 148mm piece of the dsp which is glued to the left edge of the card. Next I cut a piece of Basic White card 81mm x 144mm which I embossed with the Macrame 3D embossing folder. This is then mounted to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals leaving an even border on all sides.
My sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Petal Pink cardstock. This has been die cut using the label from the Potted Succulent Dies. I have mounted this to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next, I randomly selected flowers, centres & leaves and arranged on the card front. Once happy with them I either mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals or glued with Multipurpose glue.
With the second card I decided to use a larger piece of the designer series paper and stamp my sentiment on Basic White card.
This card has a Basic White Thick base card also. To this I have added a 143mm x 100mm piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and then a 140mm x 97mm piece of the designer series paper. I have die cut one of the Scallop Contour dies from Basic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black. This was then mounted to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The flowers & leaves were then adhered using either Stampin’ Dimensionals or Multipurpose Glue. To finish off the card I added some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Pale Papaya.
I still had lots of flowers left so why not make another card.
This time I decided to stamp a little more than just the sentiment.
Just like the other 2 cards I have used Basic White Thick cardstock for my base card. To this I added a 100mm x 143mm piece of Pale Papaya cardstock and then a 97mm x 140mm piece of the designer series paper. I die cut a Scallop Contour die from Pale Papaya cardstock before cutting a 68mm x 100mm piece of Basic White cardstock.
Next, I stamped the stem and leaves using Granny Apple Green ink onto the Basic White cardstock. This is then mounted to the Pale Papaya scallop die cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The flower and centre were mounted also using Stampin’ Dimensionals on both pieces. I have then mounted this piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Basic Black cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed with White embossing powder before fussy cutting. This is then added to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The final touch was to add some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Pale Papaya.
Here are the 3 cards together.