Todays card is made using the lovely Shaded Summer stamp set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. I have also included a sneak peek to the August-September Sale-A-Bration catalogue (yes we are having another) and also from the July-December Mini Catalogue. Please note that even though it’s called the July-December Mini, for this year the sales period will be from 3rd August – 3rd January due to current global conditions.
Now for my card.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Rich Razzleberry 210mm x 148mm, folded in half
- Layer 1 – Rich Razzleberry 100mm x 143mm, embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder and glued to base card.
- Layer 2 – Very Vanilla 60mm x 143mm, scallop edge right side using Penned Flowers Die. Line up the scallop with the edge and run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss.
- Layer 3 – Calypso Coral DSP 50mm x 143mm. Glued to Layer 2 before wrapping Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine around twice and tying bow. Mount to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – Colour floral image from Shaded Summer stamp set using Stampin’ Write Markers. I’ve used Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Calypso Coral. Die cut using the FREE* Sale-A-Bration Summer Shadows Dies. (*FREE with $90 purchase from any current catalogue between 3rd August – 30th September, 2021 or while stocks last) Mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – Colour sentiment from Shaded Summer stamp set using Stampin’ Write Markers. I have then die cut the sentiment using a sneak peek die set from the July – December Mini Catalogue called Seasonal Label Dies. This die is longer than I needed so I positioned the die where I wanted it on the left side and only put it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss about 1/2 way. I then repositioned the die for the right side and again ran it back through 1/2 way. This has then given me the length I needed. I mounted to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly I added some Opal Rounds to complete me card.