Todays card is made using the lovely Sweet As A Peach stamp set & coordinating dies.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Basic White Thick 105mm x 296mm, scored at 148mm
- Layer 1 – Calypso Coral 100mm x 143mm, glued to base card
- Layer 2 – Basic White 97mm x 140mm. Run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss using the Stitched Greenery Dies.
- Layer 3 – DSP 97mm x 60mm. Cut diagonally at 40mm on left side to 60mm on right side. Glue to bottom edge of Layer 2 and then glue to Layer 1.
- Cut a piece of Pale Papaya & White Woven ribbon to fit across the card covering the edge of the diagonal cut of the dsp. Adhere using Tear & Tape.
- Basic White – Stamp branch in Pear Pizzazz and die cut with coordinating die. Mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals (standard and/or mini).
- Basic White – Ink up the peaches stamp with Pale Papaya ink and then dauber a little Calypso Coral ink on top where desired. Stamp image and then die cut with coordinating die. Mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a double bow with Whisper White Bakers Twine and adhere to the branch using a glue dot.
- Basic White – Stamp sentiments in Early Espresso. Die cut You’re As using Peaches Dies and Sweet As A Peach using Tasteful Labels Dies. Mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly I added some Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to complete me card.
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now