Todays card is made using the Seascape stamp set & coordinating dies.
The inspiration for this card came from a gorgeous card made by Gail Ellis which you can check out here. I loved Gail’s card in Pale Papaya & Polished Pink but decided to try a different colour combination and make a few other minor changes rather than just CASE Gail’s card completely.
Now for my card.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Basic White Thick 105mm x 296mm, scored at 148mm
- Layer 1 – Coastal Cabana 100mm x 143mm, glued to base card. (I actually meant for this to be Bermuda Bay but I pulled out Coastal Cabana by mistake and didn’t realise till after the card was completed).
- Layer 2 – Basic White 97mm x 140mm, die cut with the Picture This Dies. Mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals keeping cut circles seperate.
- Layer 3 – Calypso Coral DSP 50mm x 143mm. Glued to Layer 2 before wrapping Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine around twice and tying bow. Mount to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp small circles in Pacific Point using the small circle image from Watercolor Shapes. Stamp larger circles in Bermuda Bay using the large circle from Watercolor Shapes. Using Versmark ink stamp the 2 medium circles with the fish or coral image from the Seascape stamp set, and 2 of the small circles with either the fish or bubbles images. Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Adhere to Coastal Cabana layer through die cut holes using Multipurpose Liquid Glue along with remaining 2 circles.
- Basic White – Die cut Seahorse from the Sea Life dies and mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I have used a double layer where necessary.
- Basic Black – Stamp sentiment using Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Fussy cut arond sentiment and mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to complete my card.
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now