It’s Blog Hop time again and this time we have a sketch.
Thank you for joining us today to see what some of the Stampers Anonymous team have created to inspire you.
For my card today I am using the ‘Sweet Strawberry’ bundle.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Basic White Thick 148mm x 210mm, folded in half
- Layer 1 – Basic White – 140mm x 97mm mounted with Dimensionals
- DSP – Real Red 70mm x 15mm (Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP Pack) Glued using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- DSP – Black & White Check 130mm x 20mm (Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Host) Glued using Multipurpose Liquid Glue overlapping the Real Red piece slightly.
- Sentiment piece – Old Olive 90mm x 25mm. Sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White – Stamped the outline images for Strawberry, strawberry top, leaf and small flower 3 times using Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamped appropriate solid images using Real Red, Old Olive or Daffodil Delight before using coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch. Strawberry tops were glued to strawberries. All images then mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish off
I hope my card has inspired you in some way and thanks for visiting.
Next in the hop is Olivia and you can visit her site by clicking the button.
Alternatively, here is a full list of participants and links to their sites.
Nikki (You are here)