Today I have a couple of Christmas Cards to share with you all.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue has a lovely Christmas Suite called ‘Tidings of Christmas’ which is what I’ve used here.
For my first card I CASED one of the catalogue creations.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Evening Evergreen 210mm x 148mm, scored and folded @105mm. Using Evening Evergreen ink, stamp ‘sprig’ image in top right and bottom left corners of card front.
- Step 1 – Evening Evergreen scraps, die cut sprig and adhere to card base using Multipurpose glue.
- Step 2 – DSP 148mm x 70mm. Adhere a 170mm piece of Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon to the DSP approx 10mm from bottom edge. I have used Tear & Tape on the front and Mini Glue Dots on the back.
- Step 3 – Basic White 148mm x 50mm. Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink. Mount to DSP piece using Multipurpose glue overlapping the ribbon slightly.
- Step 4 – Sahara Sand scrap, die cut sprig and glue to right side of above layer.
- Step 5 – Basic White scraps. Stamp 2 x stockings & 1 x bow in Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colour 1 stocking with Dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends and the other with Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. Colour leaves of the last stocking using Dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends and Light Evening Evergreen Blends. Colour bow with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. Die cut and adhere bottom stocking with glue, top stocking & bow with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Mount completed layer to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly I added some Genial Gems in Soft Succulent to complete me card.
For my second card I decided to create a card using the Sketch for the latest Stampers Anonymous Team Blog Hop. You can see that post here.
This is what I created.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Soft Succulent 210mm x 148mm, scored and folded @105mm.
- Step 1 – DSP 143mm x 100mm, glued to base card.
- Step 2 – DSP 80mm x 10mm. Adhere to DSP using Multipurpose Glue.
- Step 3 – Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon 135mm. Adhere to card front using Tear & Tape overlapping the previous dsp strip slightly.
- Step 4 – Soft Succulent 70mm x 20mm. Stamp sentiment from Merriest Moments (sneak peek from upcoming Mini Catalogue) in Evening Evergreen and glue to base card overlapping ribbon slightly.
- Step 5 – Cherry Cobbler 80mm x 80mm, die cut solid star.
- Step 6 – Gold Foil 75mm x 75mm, die cut detailed star. Glue to Cherry Cobbler star and mount to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly I added some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels in Cherry Cobbler to complete me card.
One final image of the 2 cards together.