It’s Blog Hop time again and this time we have a colour challenge.
Thank you for joining us today to see what some of the Stampers Anonymous team have created to inspire you.
For my card today I am using stamp set from the August – September 2021 Sale-A-Bration catalogue. You can check out the items you can select for FREE for every $90 order placed from either of the current catalogues here. The set I’m using is called Delicate Dahlias.
Here’s the details…
- Base Card – Evening Evergreen 210mm x 148mm, scored @ 105mm and folded
- Layer 1 – Basic White 100mm x 143mm, embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D embossing folder and glue to base card.
- Cut a strip of Evening Evergreen 2021 – 2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP 15mm x 125mm. Adhere to Basic White layer.
- Cut a piece of Pale Papaya & White Woven Ribbon 95mm long and adhere to Basic White layer.
- Stamp Dahlia outline and solid image in Pale Papaya onto Basic White cardstock. Fussy cut.
- Stamp Leaf outline and solid image in Soft Succulent onto Basic White cardstock. Fussy cut.
- Work out positioning of Dahlia & leaves. Add a small amount of Multipurpost glue to the stem of the leaves and glue to Dahlia image. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to backs of image and adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Soft Succulent cardstock. Heat emboss with White embossing powder and then die cut using the Messages Die. Mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and a touch of Multipurpose Glue where needed.
- Lastly I added some Gilden Gems to complete me card.
I hope my card has inspired you in some way and thanks for visiting.
Next in the hop is Melissa and you can visit her site by clicking the button.
Alternatively, here is a full list of participants and links to their sites.
Nikki (You are here)
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now