Todays card has been created using products from the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Suite in the July – December Mini Catalogue.
Here’s how I made my card.
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock base – 210mm x 148mm, scored at 105mm and folded.
- Next I cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock 100mm x 143mm.
- I have then cut a piece of the Blackberry Beauty DSP at 105mm x 143mm. I have then used the Basic Border Dies on the right hand side of the dsp to trim off a small section. The piece that was trimmed off was then flipped over and glue to the right hand side edge of the Rich Razzleberry cardstock piece. I have then glued the main piece lining up the left edges with the edge of the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. This gives a slight overlap.
- Next I stamped one of the foliage images from the Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Rich Razzleberry Ink. This was then die cut with the coordinating die from the Beautiful Leaves Dies and mounted to the patterned piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Blackberry Bliss Ephemera pack I have popped out 3 of the gold elements and arranged over the stamp piece. They have been adhered using a mixture of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Glue.
- I stamped the first sentiment using Polished Pink ink onto Basic White Cardstock. I wanted the right side to line up with the dsp edge so trimmed close to the image and on the left side I flagged the end using paper snips. This was mounted to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The second sentiment was stamped in Versamark onto a peice of Rich Razzleberry cardstock 65mm x 10mm and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. I have then mounted to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals overlapping the first sentiment slightly.
- To complete my card I have added a few Gilded Gems.