Today I have yet another card made using the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Papers.
I came across a card on Pinterest similar to what I have created below but I now cannot find it to give credit. If you happen to know who made something similar to my card please let me know so I can edit my post.
I’m not sure if there is an actual name given to this type of Fancy Fold card but for now I’ll call it a Triangle Joy Fold.
Here is what I created.
To make this card I used the following pieces of cardstock and designer series papers.
- Basic White Thick A4 cut in half lengthwise. Fold in half, then diagonally cut from the top folded edge to the bottom right edge using a paper trimmer.
- Basic White Thick – 210mm x 70mm. Score at 105mm.
- Evening Evergreen – 101mm x 66mm
- Cinnamon Cider – 1 @ 98mm x 63mm, 2 @ 100mm x 65mm
- Basic White – 2 @ 97mm x 62mm, 1 scrap (stamped pot plant)
- Designer Series Paper – 1 @ 144mm x 101mm, 1 @ 142mm x 100mm (cut diagonally for triangle pieces).
And here it is open.