I’m sharing some more Peach cards today, using the You’re A Peach DSP and the coordinating Sweet As A Peach stamp set & dies.
I came across these gorgeous cards made by Patty Bennet using the Hand-Penned DSP. I loved the style of these cards and thought I’d make some using the You’re A Peach DSP instead. I’ve made a few changes to mine. Firstly, I changed the measurements to metric and secondly, rather than making a belly band I decided to use magnets.
Here is my first creation.
To make this card you need to following:
- Base Card – Calypso Coral 105mm x 148mm
- Inside Card – Basic White 98mm x 286mm, scored at 143mm
- Inside Card front dsp – 94mm x 139mm
- Triangles dsp – 2 @ 101mm x 101mm, scor on diagonal
- Front Banner – Calypso Coral 100mm x 34mm, DSP 100mm x 30mm
- Sentiment piece – Basic White 100mm x 70mm, die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, pieces for stamping peach, leaves & small sentiment (die cut using the Peach dies)
To hold the banner closed I have added a thin magnet under the dsp on the inside card front and the other between the card and dsp on the banner.
This is how it looks open.
Next, I made this one.
Lastly, I made this one.