Today’s card is a made using the Pansy Petals DSP. This paper has pansy and leaf images on some sheets that match some of the coordinating Pansy Dies which is what I have used on my card.
Here is what I created.
- Bumblebee A5 cardbase – scored and folded in half
- DSP – 100mm x 143mm, adhere to base card
- Basic White – 75mm x 110mm, scallop edge using Scalloped Contour Dies
- DSP – 20mm x 110mm, adhere to Basic White card
- Pansies & leaves – die cut and/or fussy cut from DSP, mount to Basic White piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then mount to card from using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bumblebee – 60mm x 19mm, flag right side using Banners Pick A Punch
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and mount to card
- Tie bow using White Baker’s Twine and adhere to sentiment piece using a Mini Glue Dot
- Add a Bumblebee Trinket using a Mini Glue Dot
- Basic White – 100mm x 143mm, insert
- DSP – 20mm x 143mm, adhere to Basic White piece
- Pansy image – fussy cut image and adhere to Basic White insert.
- Adhere insert to inside of card
You can check out another card I’ve created using the Pansy Petals DSP here.