Today’s card is a made using the Pansy Petals DSP. This paper has pansy and leaf images on some sheets that match some of the coordinating Pansy Dies which is what I have used on my card.
Here is what I created.
- Bumblebee A5 cardbase – scored and folded in half
- DSP – 100mm x 143mm, adhere to base card
- Basic White – 75mm x 110mm, scallop edge using Scalloped Contour Dies
- DSP – 20mm x 110mm, adhere to Basic White card
- Pansies & leaves – die cut and/or fussy cut from DSP, mount to Basic White piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then mount to card from using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bumblebee – 60mm x 19mm, flag right side using Banners Pick A Punch
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and mount to card
- Tie bow using White Baker’s Twine and adhere to sentiment piece using a Mini Glue Dot
- Add a Bumblebee Trinket using a Mini Glue Dot
- Basic White – 100mm x 143mm, insert
- DSP – 20mm x 143mm, adhere to Basic White piece
- Pansy image – fussy cut image and adhere to Basic White insert.
- Adhere insert to inside of card
You can check out another card I’ve created using the Pansy Petals DSP here.
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now