I’ve created today’s card, again using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers.
Here is my end creation.
- Basic White Thick – A5, scored and folded in half
- Bumblebee cardstock – 143mm x 100mm
- DSP – 140mm x 97mm, adhered to Bumblebee cardstock
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon – Tie around DSP & Bumblebee cardstock and create bow. Adhere completed piece to base card.
- Bumblebee cardstock – 100mm x 70mm, die cut scalloped rectangle using Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Basic White cardstock – 83mm x 54mm, mount to scalloped rectangle using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pansies & Leaves – die cut or fussy cut from dsp. Mount using Stampin’ Dimesionals or glue as desired.
- Basic White – scrap for sentiment. Stamp sentiment in three seperate pieces by masking words using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Cut pieces to size and mount using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Elegant Faceted Gems to flower centres and one randomly on card. Mount image piece to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.