I’m back today with yet another card I’ve created using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers.
Here is my end creation.
- Evening Evergreen cardstock – A5, scored and folded in half
- DSP – 45mm x 148mm, adhere to base card
- Basic White cardstock – 70mm x 110mm, die cut scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours dies and mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pansy images – fussy cut from dsp, mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic White cardstock – 130mm x 160mm. Stamp Many Happenings using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die cut using Messages Die. Mount the ‘Friends Forever’ sentiment to card using a double layer of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Lastly, I’ve added some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Evening Evergreen
- Basic White cardstock – 100mm x 143mm
- Pansy image – fussy cut from dsp, adhere to insert leaving a space at the bottom for the dsp
- DSP – 100mm x 25mm, adhere to bottom of insert, adhere to inside of card