I have more cards today using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.
I made these 3 cards using different patterns from the pack and coordinating cardstock.
Here they are seperately for a closer look.
These cards are all made the same just swapping out colours. Here are the main details.
- Base card – A5, scored & folded in half
- Cardstock same colour as base card – 143mm x 100mm
- DSP – 5 @ 27mm x 100mm, 143mm x 25mm. Adhere the 5 pieces to 143mm x 100mm piece of card, alligning 1st & last pieces up with edges and then leaving a 2mm gap between each of the remaining 3 pieces.
- Ribbon – tie bow around pattern piece and then adhere to base card.
- Basic White – 100mm x 70mm, 143mm x 100mm. Die cut frame from 100mm x 70mm piece using Tastelful Labels dies.
- Stamp sentiment onto label. Add fussy cut image using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Mount sentiment piece to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to sentiment piece.
- Adhere 143mm x 25mm piece of DSP to 143mm x 100mm piece of Basic White cardstock. Adhere to inside of card.