I love how today’s set of cards using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers turned out. I made the original set and then another set with a different sentiment and some changing the die.
- Base Card – A5, scored & folded in half
- Basic White – 95mm x 138mm
- DSP – 91mm x 134mm. Adhere to Basic White piece and then adhere to base card.
- Basic White – 70mm x 110mm, die cut using either Stitched So Sweetly or Scalloped Contours Dies.
- Sentiment – Stamp onto die cut
- Images – Die cut from dsp. Glue leaves and small pansy to rectangle die cut piece. Mount larger pansy using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to complete.
These cards are a great way to use up your dsp and also when needing multiples of cards.
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now