Today’s card is a Double Z-Fold using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers.
These cards are quite easy to make but they are hard to photograph 🙂
Here’s some more views.
- Pale Papaya cardstock – 297mm x 105mm, 267mm x 75mm. Score larger piece @ 74mm & 148mm. Score smaller piece @ 119mm & 193mm. 1st score is a Mountain fold, second score a Valley fold.
- Basic White cardstock – 2 @ 70mm x 71mm, 1 @ 115mm x 71mm.
- DSP – 2 @ 70mm x 101mm, 1 @ 144mm x 101mm. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto larger Basic White piece. Adhere all pieces to remaining Pale Papaya piece.
- Adhere Pale Papaya piece to base as shown. Make sure to only apply adhesive to the left half of the front piece and to full back piece.
- Images – Die cut and/or fussy cut pansy images from dsp. Mount to card as desired using Stampin’ Dimensionals and/or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Finish off with some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.