I’ve created some pretty Thank You cards to share today using the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers. You may have alread seen this post, which were Birthday cards, and these ones are some more decorated slightly differently.
- Basic White Thick – A5, scored & folded in half
- Evening Evergreen – 95mm x 138mm, scrap
- Basic White – 91mm x 134mm, 50mm x 100mm
- DSP – 91mm x 98mm, 91mm x 36mm. Adhere to 91mm x 134mm Basic White piece, then to Evening Evergreen piece.
- Ribbon – wrap around and tie in bow, adhere to base card.
- Die cut remaining Basic White piece using Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Images – Die cut and/or fussy cut pansy images. Mount to card front/stitched rectangle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Mount stitched rectangle to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment – stamp onto Evening Evergreen scrap using Versamark ink and heat emboss using White embossing powder. Fussy cut and mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 2021-2023 In Colour Jewels to card if using Stitched Rectangle die.