I’m starting to get a little low on the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers now, so I decided to alter these cards I previously made.
Here’s the ‘new’ version.
- Base Card – A5, scored & folded in half
- Basic White card – 137mm x 94mm, 133mm x 90mm, 100mm x 70mm.
- DSP – 5 @ 25mm x 90mm. Adhere to 133mm x 90mm piece of Basic White. Align 1st and last piece with edge and middle pieces should have a 2mm gap between. I use my grid paper for perfect placement.
- Adhere dsp piece to larger Basic White piece leaving and even border on all sides.
- Ribbon – wrap around and tie bow. Mount to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut Tasteful Label die from remaining Basic White cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Mount to card front.
- Image – Fussy cut flower from dsp and mount to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to complete the card.
Email me to place an order, or click HERE to Shop Now